Dimitri Anon @Spartan
20 February, 03:25
Mars is on Greenland

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Grieve @ProverbsClub
20 February, 06:59
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
So now every ignoramous here will think that you think the earth is flat. Ever notice that dozens of "astronauts" have made multiple round trips through the Van Allen radiation belt, but NASA says it is holding things up because it is too dangerous to transverse. I am calling B.S. on NASA. Too many former Nazis and their cohorts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
NASA was created by them after project paperclip. As for earth, i won't say it's flat, but i can guarantee you it is not spherical and it is not a planet. You cannot just sit in a rocket and launch yourself to another world, that is not how it works. That's what NASA has been teaching this whole time
09:19 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Terry Grieve to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nous in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it