Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
20 February, 11:10
This is great Tomr's Syrup disguised as a gin mix to get away from Big Pharma. I did my research on this a found out this is Quinine Syrup (Hydrocloriquine).
https://www.tomrstonic.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
20 February, 11:13
In response Army Strong to her Publication
Have you tried it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 11:19
In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication
Not yet, wairing on it to come in the mail. Wanted to try it before making my own. I fond the recipe for it.

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
It would be simple to make a tincture/extract with cinchona bark. It would be concentrated and have a long shelf life.
09:01 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Philophant in this post can reply
20 February, 09:20
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
They say once opened it is only good for 2 weeks according to my research. Yes, Cinchone Bark is good Quinine by it self as well as Grapefruit Rin. The rest of the stuff helps with cancer and a lot of other things. I have the recipe if you would like it.

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
20 February, 09:26
Thank you muchly. I consume regularly all the ingredients except for the quinine. Which is why I just learned the plant sources of quinine:) I prefer to have tinctures/extracts on hand for when needed. Thanks again 💙

Tamy WithOneM @Tamy
22 February, 11:16
I know I'm just a lurker, but I would love a link or just a recipe if you've found one that looks legit! Thanks for ALL of your great posts!