Only people mentioned by trumptrainofficial in this post can reply
Jason Williams @Ready2go
26 March, 05:02
In response Trump Train to his Publication
you got reach. expose this!

Right now the Biden administration is trying to get illegal kids placed into foster care houses.

Why? Well there is a LAW ON the books that if in foster care-these kids get IMEDIATE CITIZENSHIP.

no hearings nothing.

***currently packing foster houses at 200% to get more citizen'ized

its how they get them voting/citizenship without going through congress and behind the backs of the american people.

exploiting the loophole!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Seventeen @PatriotSeventeen
25 March, 12:28
Trump Train! I love ALL of your posts and I wondered whether you could share a video of a song I've written about the love and positivity of Q/Trump movement:

https://anonup.com/thread/...

I'd really appreciate so much if you did 😄

Keep up the good work ❤️ #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
22 March, 02:14
Sound the Trumpets for we are Triumphant
#GodWins

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
21 March, 11:12
THE WHOLE WORLD IS TRUMP‼️‼️🥳🥳🥳🥳🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💥💥💥💥💥💥🥳🥳🥳🥳💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️

Ken King @KenKing
21 March, 08:32