Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 05:51
Thx @getcued

Have taken silver for years, great stuff. Started making my own quinine from grapefruit skins this summer. Never felt better. Been exposed to several people with CV, nothing. That plus vit D is the ticket. Also, real vanilla is a miracle for burns. Stops the pain instantly and no blisters. Love elderberry anything! *I am not a medical professional.* :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
Found this while doing research on Quinine (Hydrocloriquine). Tomr's is very smart at packaging this as a Gin mix. He is keeping Big Pharma off his back. I found the recipe to make it, but bought a bottle to try it first.
https://www.tomrstonic.com...
07:27 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ArmyStrong98 in this post can reply
Ken Conner @Texasdude
22 February, 08:42
In response Army Strong to her Publication
make your own quinine. it's easy And inexpensive.
i usually take a tablespoon when I'm in public!
i haven't been sick ave never wear a mask! i only breathe Gods fresh clean air...well when they're not chem trailing all over the place!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 02:04
Can you buy this in a store?

22 February, 02:06
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I don't know, maybe in a liquor store.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 February, 01:52

22 February, 01:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thanks love ❤️ it.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
22 February, 01:09
this looks amazing for colds and flu in a hot water or lemonade...great find

Food Security @ProtectOzFood
22 February, 12:59

22 February, 02:14
In response Food Security to his Publication
Very interesting.