Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
21 February, 07:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
im seeing ALOT of ego in the truther community lately. im sure i will get hate for calling it out but it isnt going to help wake people up. you stop learning when u think u have it all figured out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
21 February, 07:19
Is John Trump (Donalds uncle) Assange's father?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
21 February, 04:09
The 2%❤️❤️... Who survived the Storm are Jesus people ❤️They will Save the world❤️❤️ and make it a better place ❤️❤️ The best is yet to come ❤️ ❤️GOD said to me, I can say... I promis you! Today... Let the Lambs sleep in Peace, Harmony and Love... THE Lions will protect all of them... Don't judge please, that is not your Job,He said to me... let GOD make his Job...
It's just my Revelation.... on 21.02.2021...
5:5
GOD wins❤️

Earth Patriot @JustifiedByFaith
21 February, 04:03
In my internet roaming i found a photo of him out in a field. Looks pretty real.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 04:12
In response Earth Patriot to her Publication
yeahhhhhhh it does baby!!!!!😁😁😁🕊🕊🕊♥️♥️♥️💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
21 February, 12:49
Masks are like gold for the doubles. its really hard to tell but there are differences. some mistakes are made on purpose I think. @GhostEzra did the porkchop gov of IL make it? He bought all those masks from China after 19 told him the virus was manufactured there. He looks a bit different on TV according to my mom and stepdad 😏

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 February, 12:32
When was this posted by Ghost? Why is he leaving us out in the cold here on anonup? We want this kind of fun banter posted over here with the anons!

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
20 February, 07:57
But will this all ever be made public??? Enough secrets for the last over 100 years!!!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 February, 07:53
There's no sleeping going on here GE

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 February, 06:33
Admitting this is a hard one for me to swallow. I've been a Cruz fan for quite some time because of his constitutional belief system. 😑

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 February, 06:15
Nice to hear aboutJordan and Paul. Those were two of the few who made sense to me through the last few years. Voted for Paul's old man, too. Just based on the yard sign test, I know he got robbed, also. Not many politicians inspire people to put their campaign signs in their yards. Ron Paul and DJT blew everyone else out of the water as far as shear number of yard signs.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 February, 06:17
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
(I like Nunez, too)

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
20 February, 05:55
I always knew Trump Pardon Assange, they dont have to give all info and some things are better left quiet. Trump is a man of honor, wisdom, a genious and very very kind, loving and passionate when it comes to our Country. I always had faith in him and knew he would not let us down.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
20 February, 05:46
Great News, thanks.

Christina Maga @Christina71
20 February, 05:45
I figured he was out, thank God! 🙏✨🤗