Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I made more for Code of Vets in a day via my newsletter than I do for myself in a year via Patreon/SubscribeStar. I know it's blowing my own trumpet a bit, and my art shows where my heart is anyway, but I am sensitive to what are appropriate and inappropriate ways to make a living given the subjects we cover.

The only paid content I do is for Bossmaker, and it's a tiny cost for a newsletter aimed at "people with civic and institutional responsibilities" — they don't take "free" seriously. Every single photo I sell has first been offered for free; every single essay in my books was first published for free; naturally every insight or curation I do on social media is free.

That said, it would please me to sell lots of books and have resources for both my own family and to be generous with to support others as well as causes I approve of. Nothing wrong with financial reward for hard work — just meaning is the motivator, not money itself.
05:16 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
20 February, 05:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
God Bless you Martin and thank you for all you do for humanity. I heard a shout for you yesterday in Patriot Street Fighters video. I will be ordering and your blessings will flow abundantly.

Numbers 6:24-26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
20 February, 05:24
Thanks Martin. You are a real Patriot and a Key Stone for the Great Awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri Heer @Tlheer
20 February, 05:22
When your heart is in the right spot....'Delight yourself in The Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.'

God bless you, Martin!

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
20 February, 05:19
Thank you for helping to support and serve!!!