Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
WE NEVER KNEW WE KNEW – “MOST POWERFUL VID IN 2021” MUST WATCH AND SHARE!!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
03:53 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 February, 12:32
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I want to know if these monsters have been tried and killed for thier crimes. I have 4 pages of names. suppose to be executed or in prison for life. But no way of finding if it is authentic or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
21 February, 09:25
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Someone posted that Jeffrey Epstein aka 'the Krachen' was brought to the Capitol on Jan 6 to testify, but the masses of the crowd allowed him to escape.
I heard it before from another video.
IF this is true, it was planned to happen that way so he could get away and those that plotted it on the Trump side, will surely face twice or more the sentence JE should face, when GOD passes JUDGEMENT for their assistance to any criminals getting away with any crimes, especially the decades of killing children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 06:27
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
I believe at least one of the lists of indictments/convictions is real. We can never know for sure, but we are given hints and the truth by random people. I know pedophiles, elites globalists, human traffickers, puppets of the above are being rounded up AND a shit ton of children are being rescued. Some have been executed at military tribunals, of that I am certain. The truth will come out soon because everyone needs POTUS to return to have faith the Plan is still moving forward

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
20 February, 11:44
This is so sickening!

21 February, 06:23
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
I know, but everyone needs to know the truth to wake up. If anyone can look at this and not be disgusted and/or heartbroken, they probably are on the wrong side of history

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
20 February, 11:22
😭

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 February, 10:59
Thank you going to warch now.

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
20 February, 05:53
Best video I've seen.

20 February, 07:14
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
Yes, most informative and indepth. Everyone needs to see this, so I'll keep posting twice a day