Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 February, 03:53
WE NEVER KNEW WE KNEW – “MOST POWERFUL VID IN 2021” MUST WATCH AND SHARE!!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 February, 12:32
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I want to know if these monsters have been tried and killed for thier crimes. I have 4 pages of names. suppose to be executed or in prison for life. But no way of finding if it is authentic or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
Someone posted that Jeffrey Epstein aka 'the Krachen' was brought to the Capitol on Jan 6 to testify, but the masses of the crowd allowed him to escape.
I heard it before from another video.
IF this is true, it was planned to happen that way so he could get away and those that plotted it on the Trump side, will surely face twice or more the sentence JE should face, when GOD passes JUDGEMENT for their assistance to any criminals getting away with any crimes, especially the decades of killing children.
09:25 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 February, 06:28
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
I also heard he was found and arrested again

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 February, 04:52
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Thank you for answering me. As the plot thickens. As the world turns. I never have watched a soapbox , Until now...Bless you Sister