Jen Stock @Jenstock
Mornin Fellow Patriots! Still trying to find everyone, but so thankful we have this platform to gather! Does anyone know how to find Daniel Dowell? Whiplash347 (Twitter) and D1rtD1ver (Parler)?
07:11 AM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jenstock in this post can reply
Sniebauer 1976 @Sniebauer1
12 January, 10:16
In response Jen Stock to her Publication
I've been trying to find Whiplash as well. I know he didn't go to parler. Should you find him, let me know please. I loved his posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Traycie Allen @TXtrumpGIRL
12 January, 10:34
In response Sniebauer 1976 to his Publication
I want to find him also. Ive been trying every platform I can think of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Traycie Allen @TXtrumpGIRL
12 January, 10:34
In response Sniebauer 1976 to his Publication
I want to find him also. Ive been trying every platform I can think of

Ginger Rose @Ashtar
12 January, 08:26
In response Jen Stock to her Publication
maybe Daniel is taking a short break before hopefully jumping on board here.

Jen Stock @Jenstock
12 January, 08:30
In response Ginger Rose to her Publication
Maybe... But he was mentioned in a Charlie Ward video yesterday. I will post that.