Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I put a lot of time and effort into giving people personal responses where possible. It can be hard work - here is my inbox after the last newsletter I sent out. Even though it is an "inefficient" use of my time and "wasteful" of my capabilities, I feel that giving 1:1 encouragement is actually my primary daily task. Not insightful writing, or pretty pictures. They are just means to an end.

The objective is we all stay focused on peace, hope, and joy; and not succumb to conflict, despair, or fear. I have my wobbly days, too; we all do. I know that the hundreds of thousands of ❤️s I gave out on Twitter made people feel like they were participating fully in making history together. It was worth it, even if my kids made fun of me for it.

Others encourage me in turn when I feel weak or weary. There have been some difficult phone calls from afar with "stranger frens" when I was really struggling and they sensed I needed help too. Those who gave me support in hard times know what I mea
03:42 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
20 February, 04:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you for using your talents and (com)passion for this endeavor and for us. I hope you are blessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corey Joseph @HoldMyFaygo
20 February, 04:12
God bless buddy!

Hope all is well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie Assis @StacieRN
20 February, 03:57
just imagine if everyone of us did that consistently how much better it would be. Reminds me of the starfish story ... 🙏❤️

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
20 February, 03:53
Being an encourager is a special gift, do not take that lightly

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 February, 03:51
love this, and good on you!
am the same way: quality vs quantity...
there's either connection or interference 💖

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
20 February, 03:50
Take care of yourself too. You've uplifted my spirits many times with your "pretty pictures" and words.

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
20 February, 03:49
I told you on twitter that you had a huge impact on me, this is just an example of why!😊

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
20 February, 03:49
I'm grateful to have found you and your hopeful and insightful perspective.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 February, 03:47
I have always enjoyed and shared your hard work. Thank you!!! This movement has knocked us all down a time or two. But we always dust off and get back in. God speed!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 February, 03:44
Bless your committed and courageous heart.