Sandy Beach @Dream
20 February, 02:21
I'm looking to purchase a hard copy of Juan's book, Kid By the Side of the Road. Can anyone offer a credible website to order this off of? TIA and God bless! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
20 February, 02:26
In response Sandy Beach to her Publication
The only site you can purchase it from is in San Francisco, CA www.Gumroad.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Beach @Dream
20 February, 02:34
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Do you by chance know if Gumroad.com is legit? There are a few reviews saying they have not received the book and they can't open the ebook.

Wendy Jones @SwanzToB
20 February, 03:06
I ordered the book on Oct 30th and never received it. I have written many emails and haven't received a response.

Sandy Beach @Dream
20 February, 03:12
In response Wendy Jones to his Publication
I am so sorry to hear this Wendy! Was it off of gumroad.com by chance? I am not sure where all these people are getting their copies because I have only found two sites when searching online, the other site is goodreads.com.

Wendy Jones @SwanzToB
20 February, 03:18
Yes it was from Gumroad. I had ordered the e-book and when the actual books were ready I bought it and they upgraded the first e-book and I was supposed to receive 2 copies of the magazine type books. I was sent the email to use if there were any problems but have heard nothing.

Sandy Beach @Dream
This is just too unfortunate, I am sorry this happened to you. Thank you for your feedback! God bless ✝️
03:26 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dream in this post can reply
Wendy Jones @SwanzToB
03 March, 08:36
I have an update. I emailed someone who has met Juan and told him my situation. I received two books yesterday. I was so happy! Juan is awesome!

Sandy Beach @Dream
04 March, 08:00
I am so happy for you that it all worked out! Are you by chance interested in selling one of those books to me? ;)