Sandy Beach @Dream
20 February, 02:21
I'm looking to purchase a hard copy of Juan's book, Kid By the Side of the Road. Can anyone offer a credible website to order this off of? TIA and God bless! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
The only site you can purchase it from is in San Francisco, CA www.Gumroad.com
02:26 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Sandy Beach to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply
Sandy Beach @Dream
20 February, 02:34
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Do you by chance know if Gumroad.com is legit? There are a few reviews saying they have not received the book and they can't open the ebook.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Jones @SwanzToB
20 February, 03:06
I ordered the book on Oct 30th and never received it. I have written many emails and haven't received a response.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
20 February, 05:53
It's legit, I purchased the e book right when it came out as well as ordered the print editions. I had to have a username & password to get the download. But Juan has been having trouble with shipping (censorship) issues. It took me a bit to download the ebook pdf, but I did figure it out, I'm not technically savvy either. I don't listen to reviews, they too are run by the cabal. Hope this helps a little. Can't buy the book anywhere else.