Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
20 February, 12:53
🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
20 February, 02:51
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
"Under the latest guidance, the Red Cross says “it is critical that potential donors know the name of the manufacturer of the vaccine they received.”
How long should I wait to get the COVID-19 vaccine after having the virus?
Those who receive a COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer have no deferral time. That means that as long as you are symptom free & feeling well at the time of your donation, you can donate blood without waiting. Eligible blood donors who receive a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait 2 weeks before giving blood. The Red Cross explains that those who had COVID-19 symptoms and received a confirmed COVID-19 diagnostic test before vaccination, have fully recovered from symptoms of the virus within the last six months, & meet other donation eligibility criteria may be able to donate convalescent plasma to help those still battling the virus."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
20 February, 02:55
In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication
You lost me at "the red cross says" lol

20 February, 03:07
....at this time we're dependent on them for a large # of blood donations

Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
20 February, 03:32
Yes especially after what we've been awakened to-how we trusted so many "reputable" institutuons/organizations😢

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
20 February, 03:36
In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication
I knew how bad they were for a bery long time. So when I refused to donate to them for Haiti, I lost all my friends. The told me I had "gone too far with my conspiracy bullshit" 🤷‍♀️