Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Anna Ballou @lillylou
22 February, 09:55
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
what about pregnancy? what about passing it on through sperm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 February, 10:43
In response Anna Ballou to her Publication
I read the 2nd Vax is designed to make your offspring sterile
& to abort pregnant women.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
riverlass flow @riverlass
20 February, 04:14
wow...i never connected that. There is no way they should be able to, or at least it needs to be labled as such.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
20 February, 03:33
Great question!

Julie Boe @JulieB
20 February, 03:25
And what if the mother of the fetus who aborted had HIV? That means more than likely the recipient will also contract this potentially deadly disease. More questions to ask....

Ali Beth @Albeth7
20 February, 03:10
they are going to contaminate our whole blood supply

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
20 February, 02:51
"Under the latest guidance, the Red Cross says “it is critical that potential donors know the name of the manufacturer of the vaccine they received.”
How long should I wait to get the COVID-19 vaccine after having the virus?
Those who receive a COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer have no deferral time. That means that as long as you are symptom free & feeling well at the time of your donation, you can donate blood without waiting. Eligible blood donors who receive a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait 2 weeks before giving blood. The Red Cross explains that those who had COVID-19 symptoms and received a confirmed COVID-19 diagnostic test before vaccination, have fully recovered from symptoms of the virus within the last six months, & meet other donation eligibility criteria may be able to donate convalescent plasma to help those still battling the virus."

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
20 February, 02:55
In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication
You lost me at "the red cross says" lol

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
20 February, 02:57
In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication
cont'd...
"“This is to ensure that COVID-19 convalescent plasma collected from donors contains sufficient antibodies directly related to their immune response to COVID-19 infection,” according to the guidance.

At this time, individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine cannot donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross."

Tamy WithOneM @Tamy
20 February, 02:29
O. M. G.
Time to start paying to stockpile and store our own "pure" blood???

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 February, 02:15
very good question. Do you honestly think they will tell you? probably not even if it was mandated.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 February, 02:15
🤯This is a great question and has a very disturbing domino thoughts
--What abouit kissing or sexual transmission
--What about future marriages and children of those marrriages
--What about existing marriages where one gets the vax and the other does not

What a can of worms!!!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 February, 02:14
shoot

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
20 February, 02:09
This is an interesting topic. i researched it and there are many articles that say you can give blood, not sure if they are required to tell you if the person you are receiving blood from had any of the covid vaccines. The exception is the Astra- Xeneca for which you are required to wait two weeks until you can give blood. I still have many questions about this topic. Kind of dismaying to think about.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
20 February, 02:23
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
Seriously, I kind of doubt they would tell us if the donor has revieved the Covid-19 Vaccine or not! Just like they were never honest about
Hep A,B ,C or even HIV. Then boom all of a sudden you come down with it or your partner comes down with it, then you're accused of sleeping around or doing drugs. Oh, an let us not forget all the babies they give transfusions to and transmit blood disorders to them the families have to cope withn for the rest of their life all because, the doctor didn't care enough to test the blood of the donor.
So, my family has agreed if we need blood for any reason we donate to one another. We all have the same blood type and are able to do so. If the hospital tells you they can't do it they are lying. Plus, they can't charge for the blood you are donating because, it's for family use only & not for their stock pile to over charge another patient.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
20 February, 02:00
I also ask myself this question (and I'm afraid the answer is yes, at least partially). I also wonder if nanoparticles (among others) are sexually transmitted, which, especially for young people, could have worrying consequences.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 February, 01:44
💩🔥!

Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
20 February, 01:21
Waaaooa.
Never though about that.

That's really bad...

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
20 February, 01:20
Holy shit! We are fooked

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
20 February, 01:09
Thats a great question.Knowing Bill Gates and the elites they will allow them to give blood to kill off more people.Their evil.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 February, 01:01
the entire world will need an antivax vax of some sort to reverse this fookery, a mass healing event ⚡✨

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
20 February, 01:03
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I hope this will be possible.
I honestly was maybe a bit naive into thinking they would all be getting plasibo shots.
Speaking to someone who's dad got the shot in Israel and seeing him completely change scared the shit out of him and ME!