Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 09:27
Please consider using Fluoride free tooth paste and stop drinking fluoride infused water.
Nana is currently liking Toms ok but there are many others you can try Hello, Toms, Red Seal, Jason Seal. Check it out.
Fluoride is so toxic that it has to be handled in ways similar to nuclear waste prior to dumbing that shit in products they poison us with.
It also messes up your pineal gland, in hopes of preventing you from using your God connection,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Blair @Hillsidemama63
20 February, 09:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I use one that is flouride free and infused with essential oils.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 February, 10:41
In response Lisa Blair to her Publication
DoTerra has a great one

Lisa Blair @Hillsidemama63
Yes, I've heard they have quality products. I'm a Young Living Distributor, which is the product line that I use.
02:11 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hillsidemama63 in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 February, 03:11
In response Lisa Blair to her Publication
just as good!