Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
20 February, 06:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
20 February, 01:50
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
This makes me SICK!!! I suffer with depression and autoimmune disease. Trying my hardest to stay off the nasty depression meds!! Its hard but Im not ever going back on them!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 February, 01:55
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
Search "food grade diatomaceous earth gor autoimmune" -- simple detox. Search "testimonials food grade diatomaceous earth" also -- some ppl report lyme disease gone and MS symptoms lessened.

Only people mentioned by MellyQMel in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 February, 02:11
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
Scroll thru all 5 pages with arrow @ mid right

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
20 February, 03:17
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you so much Kitty!! Very awesome of you to post this for me!! I'm def going to try this!! So tired of being on biologic scary drugs for the psoriatic arthritis....its down right crippling!! 🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️