Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Dennis Huff @Katsden56
21 February, 01:09
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
and then to top it all off the ruling class are satanic worshipping cannibals. what are the odds of this. this is where we let God sort it all out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
20 February, 01:50
This makes me SICK!!! I suffer with depression and autoimmune disease. Trying my hardest to stay off the nasty depression meds!! Its hard but Im not ever going back on them!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 February, 01:55
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
Search "food grade diatomaceous earth gor autoimmune" -- simple detox. Search "testimonials food grade diatomaceous earth" also -- some ppl report lyme disease gone and MS symptoms lessened.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 February, 11:14

Elena Iove @Camberu71
20 February, 06:15
What can helpless people do??? They arrest you for not wearing a diaper for an illness with a 99.89% recovery, close businesses, arrest people, fine them with huge sums of money that they don't even earn in a year's work... The governments became tyrannycal, despotic, nazzi and dictatorial!

2ne FruAa @FruAa
20 February, 06:28
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Pray