Ice Kates @IceKates
Our children do not deserve this.
01:32 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
22 February, 12:49
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
22 February, 12:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
22 February, 12:07
By the way--many schools get upset if you haul your child out during the year. They lose their federal funding. 😎

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 February, 12:09
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
I long for the day when our children are worth more than money.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
22 February, 12:07
That makes me hugely furious and sick at the same time.

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
22 February, 12:06
I'd be homeschooling my kids if they were young and in school. I've done it and it isn't hard. MANY life skills count as education. Tghid crap in the picture is bullshit!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
22 February, 11:55
Home school until we can overhaul education system.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 February, 10:57
Sadistic. Parents need to#wakeUp and think and (surprise, surprise) "parent" their kids ... be the advocate! No one has the right to make children do this... not schools, not the government.
#patriotsfight this.
We can never forget what they are doing to children. Mask requirements are insane for anyone but especially children (starting at age 2 is crazy): virtually zero percent of children get covid. #WakeUpEverybody

Kyle Iversen @KT77
22 February, 10:57
🤬🤬🤬

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
20 February, 09:25
well they can just f...off because my kids won't be in school, home school it is

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 February, 11:01
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Exactly! I find that insane and irresponsible that parents are so brainwashed or so afraid that they won't do their job as parents and advocate for their own children. Virtually zero percent of kids get covid.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
20 February, 08:10
I'm a retired teacher, and I am mortified if this is happening. Earning the right to breathe freely is one of the most messed up things I've seen going on in schools to date.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 February, 07:50
Consider what the Pedo Principles and Teachers will make them do to earn their right to breath fresh air. Where is this happening?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 February, 07:49
This is absolutely SADDISTIC. These people are sadists and need to be arrested and charged with child abuse and child endangerment. Sick, Sick Sick, these people are soooooooooo sick. I hope we will be able to help these children recover from the traumatization caused by this planedemic farce. Children of the world, we are so sorry the sane adults with hearts seem to be unable to do better by you. This is very, very wrong. Shame on the parents for putting their children through this psychological damage and stress. Disgusting!

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
20 February, 07:42
😡😡😡😡😡

Henry Labowski @Hal1977
20 February, 03:26
lets figure out where this is so we can make them SUFFER

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 February, 03:03
This is evil

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
20 February, 02:30
thats sick!!! they should be investigated. thats poison. My son would never get mask time when he was young if this went on back then!

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
20 February, 02:01
I would not be ok with this! I would be at that school in a heartbeat! No one will ever do this to my kid! If he can take off his mask by earning it, you better just allow him that break! this is all just a maddening mess!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 February, 01:46
🤬

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 February, 01:46
Constitutional Lawsuit INCOMING 😡😡

This is one of the MOST EVIL things I have seen EVER!

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
20 February, 01:44
I have no doubt they would have done this to my child. They tried implementing this garbage with my kiddo until I said enough. Now we homeschool so thank God we never had to worry about masks in school. I would have pulled him out for that...no kid should be wearing a mask 6-8 hours a day

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
20 February, 01:41
criminal💔

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 February, 01:41
Children have always been targeted by demons. Schools are dangerous for kids. Patents need to take back their kids.