Tamy WithOneM @Tamy
1. I believe in God.
2. I believe in Trump.
3. I believe in Q.
Today, I'm standing on those three beliefs. I was always taught to put my faith in God and not man.
I treat others as I desire to be treated, with honesty, respect and love.
What I'm struggling with today is discernment. So that's what my prayers will consist of today... discernment, thankfulness, safety for loved ones, those fighting for the freedom of humanity and for the safety of the children.
The other things like aliens, the NASA (moon, Mars, etc.) deception, are all too much today. Am I not smart enough? Am I not learned enough? Am I in some kind of cognitive dissonance? I don't know. But I can't wrap my head around those things. I'm nosey, so I have a deep desire to know the truth. The truth will set us free, right? I want to help humanity. I want to help spread truth. I'm not perfect, but feel I am chosen by God to do something big. But I'm just me...with no close military ties, and only my small sweet fam
01:27 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tamy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tamy WithOneM, click on at the bottom under it