Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
11 February, 02:18
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Really tired of people trying to control my mind. LOL I've had this feeling all my life. http://thewatcherfiles.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 02:24
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
me too. great breakdown. thank you☑️💯🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin McGee @geegsie
11 February, 02:06
I dont want to be the master of doom and gloom, but this is all what if's, what i can't get my head around is the fact that we have heard time and time again that "we have it all", if they do in fact have it all then why is it not being released?, because from what i am seeing just now, the dems are getting away with all of this and i just feel that the longer they are seen to get away with it, then the general public will accept their version of events, I have been following this movement from the very beggining when Q started dropping and it pains me to say this after all the hours that i h

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 02:10
In response Martin McGee to his Publication
watch the latest Santa Surfing on youtube. it explains alot.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
11 February, 01:31
well that would be a complete lie to we the people and doesnt explain covid

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 02:21
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
covid isnt the only thing that isnt explsined here. ☑️💯

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 02:23
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
and ill refrain from pointing out the obvious of your post

Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
11 February, 01:14
the only conclusion that makes sense out of all the inconsistensies ive seen. Ive read that the DS has dirty bombs on the east coast but i dont totally believe that. i think the reason that this scenario is taking so long is 1. Giving the American People to witness the corruption for thereselves. and 2. to be able to rescue every child they possibly can before disclosure because once disclosure happens, if they have kids still in the underground pedo cages, the people holding them will move them or kill them. The Military wants to save every child they possibly can and keep this from ever happ

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
11 February, 01:07
It actually would all make perfect sense now!

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
11 February, 01:01
"You arew watching a show." Q "This is not a regular 4 year election." Q It took me awhile to realise he was speaking literally...and not figuratively. Once I finally got it....I was like !!!! YES. It's been very hard...(almost impossible) to get others to see it the way I did. All I can say is ....It has been a fascinating, eye opening, amazing ride since 2017. Thank Q Thank God. +++

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 02:26
In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication
😁 takes a minute☑️💯

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
11 February, 01:01
"You arew watching a show." Q "This is not a regular 4 year election." Q It took me awhile to realise he was speaking literally...and not figuratively. Once I finally got it....I was like !!!! YES. It's been very hard...(almost impossible) to get others to see it the way I did. All I can say is ....It has been a fascinating, eye opening, amazing ride since 2017. Thank Q Thank God. +++

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
09 February, 10:26
That is awesome, we were told a long time ago that we are watching a movie, amazing, incredible, I love our President Donald J Trump and all the amazing White Hat Alliance soldiers. I completely trust the plan and I am more than assured that God said The Best is Yet to Come!

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
09 February, 11:29
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
Castle Rock also a chess move. Think CASTLE ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 02:29
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
thought i would share this Pepe

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 January, 07:27
Ok I can entertain this thought...its pretty calming actually. #GodWins

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
19 January, 03:00
future proves past!

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
19 January, 02:15
You get to use GrassHopper again.