OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
20 February, 08:50
My journey started 2 years ago, I used to think in terms of Republican vs. Democrat, Christian vs. Muslim, and Conservative vs. Liberal. The truth is it takes all of us.

Q along with those trusted Patriots I have followed have helped to open me up to the Truth, the real truth of just how horrific things have become. Most of us are anonymous "Anons", so if we met on the street, we would not know each other. Maybe our kids play sports together, maybe we attend church together or patronize each others businesses, i dont know. I do know that Vibes are real; our connection in pursuit of Liberty, goodness, charity, support of one another, that is real.

Thank you to all who are on anonup; proud to share information amongst Patriots.

This is Good vs. Evil. God wins. NCSWIC

WWG1WGA.... OKPATRIOT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
giving a howdy πŸ‘‹ to fellow Oklahomans and warm hug! Hoping you're seeing sunshine and warmer temperature today. We're slowly thawing down here on lake Texoma. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
12:53 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it