OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
My journey started 2 years ago, I used to think in terms of Republican vs. Democrat, Christian vs. Muslim, and Conservative vs. Liberal. The truth is it takes all of us.

Q along with those trusted Patriots I have followed have helped to open me up to the Truth, the real truth of just how horrific things have become. Most of us are anonymous "Anons", so if we met on the street, we would not know each other. Maybe our kids play sports together, maybe we attend church together or patronize each others businesses, i dont know. I do know that Vibes are real; our connection in pursuit of Liberty, goodness, charity, support of one another, that is real.

Thank you to all who are on anonup; proud to share information amongst Patriots.

This is Good vs. Evil. God wins. NCSWIC

WWG1WGA.... OKPATRIOT
08:50 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by OKPATRIOT11 in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
20 February, 12:53
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
giving a howdy πŸ‘‹ to fellow Oklahomans and warm hug! Hoping you're seeing sunshine and warmer temperature today. We're slowly thawing down here on lake Texoma. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
20 February, 12:48
I dont mind throwing this out there. I'm in Oklahoma as well. I'll Gladly meet up with you, Shake your hand and even hug you and we could talk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
20 February, 09:50
Anonup helps keep me sane. So many sleeping people out there that I just try to drop hints to them hoping something registers in their brains