Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 February, 01:31
No leaks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 February, 02:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
2-year delta...
"NO LEAKS for this reason."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 February, 09:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Wow those are some solid vibes

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 February, 09:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
@doqholliday George is vibing with your 'No leaks' post yesterday.
Timestamp = :36
Drop#36 contains, "No leaks."

Drop#36 contains, "There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty. Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country."

Note the eagle has it talons out.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
20 February, 11:06
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Adm R.....does that stand for Admiral Rodgers? It was implied on a "Cue the Marines" video that he is Juan O Savin.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I need to listen to some speaches from Admiral Rogers
11:23 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
21 February, 11:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa... I can't totally discredit this becasuse there are times when his voice does go low like when he says the word DATA. But he talks with his hands and I don't remember Juan using his hands a lot while talking?

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
22 February, 12:04
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
I intuitively picked up Juan was Admiral Rogers, but I assume he has chosen an alias for a reason.

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
22 February, 12:21
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
the arms & hands in the Juan video's are bigger... fleshy short fingers... Adm Rogers fingers are longer/boney

Michelle chambard @MChambard
20 February, 11:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i did, i could swear it's his voice.

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
20 February, 12:55
In response Michelle chambard to her Publication
I am listening now. It does sounds just like him except that Juan speaks slower than what I am hearing right now. The thought process seems similar as well....................................I think you are right!!!

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
20 February, 12:56
In response Michelle chambard to her Publication
Others have said Juan is someone named Wayne Willot.