Mike Anon @Mike314
18 February, 08:26
When the noise gets to be too loud, 432HZ music helps to calm your mind and bring you closer to your "self."

#Peace #GoodVibes #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
I keep having bouts of crying. Not even sure why. I have been listening to the hz music for 2 months trying to align my chakra. What am I missing???
10:15 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LaddElyn in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
20 February, 11:19
In response Elyn ladd to her Publication
Visualizing my life the way I want it to be works for me. It brings on a calmness. First you have to see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
20 February, 11:30
Agreed we play the 55 Milliom Dollar Game where we get on line and go check out some ridiculiusly expensive things or a house n take pics of it and draw on it what remodel we would do and where, n money doesn't matter cuz we have 55 Million, u will be sooo surprised how much u limit urself even in make believe w/55 Million. The law of Attraction speaks n hears in essence NEVER Words, in order to manifest abundance then u need to get ur abundance essence energy turned on n to do that we play the 55 Million Dollar Game! My first limit was I saw a dog door n I am highly allergic so I was like all the floorimg would need replacing n was gonna back put n find another hse when I remembered I had 55 Million Dollars! Duh! We limit rselves in ways we are not even aware, where I was limiting myself i. the 55 Million game transferredover into my real lifebig time! N its like NO WONDER I haven't been able to manifest a good life till now, I havebeen wishy washy withe universe n law of attraction💫

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
20 February, 11:40
Just a Lil tid bit they conveniently leave out in The Secret😏 Oh n if have negativity n u don't want it anymore, when it happens just respond in a way that u never have before. If u usually go for a walk, sit outside in the sun for 20 min instead, this breaks ur essence energy related to that negativity, u broke the energetic wave pattern u normally do which forces the universe to erase that negative echo back to you, and instead send something new it may not be the final answer but it WILL move in the answers direction n rapidly if u just keep responding w/something different(make it positive too). Also if u r looking 4 abundance cuz urs is negative, u may have a bunch of spiritual literature show up on ur door in the mailbox etc etc. doesn't mean u need to attend these things it means u need to attend to ur spiritual needs, or physical or whatever it is u are after, look for the eesence of what the Universe is speaking to you and Miracles will start to abound EVERYWHERE!