Only people mentioned by Xray8 in this post can reply
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
20 February, 05:24
In response Thing Four to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
22 February, 07:17
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Thanks for clarifying! I thought that second one was Maxine Waters! 🤔😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
20 February, 05:03
I understand there are differences, but stress can age you quickly. Old age can change your face. I've seen it with family members. That being said, there are some real strange differences (ears, chin to name two). I've seen the mask pictures as well. Its all suspect. Until I see the mask come off I am going to assume its just old age and the changes that brings with it.

Thing Four @Xray8
20 February, 05:29
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Understandable...once your discernment becomes stronger youll chuckle to yourself about this post. We've ALL been through it at 1 time in one way or another. The TRUTH becomes ALL POWERFUL & INCREDIBLY easy to see & trust. It then smashes through [their] illusion & fakes are easy to spot as clouds in the sky. God Bless

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
20 February, 12:56
hilarious, great movie. 3 images