THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
03 February, 09:50
Daniel Scavino Jr. πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
I cry alot, not because I'm sad, but because there are people, military, and friends that I dont know working behind the scenes that care so much about us and this country and all countries and all people safe and happy. Really no words can express the feelings and gratitude. Only Thank You
09:53 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pitterpat28 in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 09:18
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Hello sister empath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
26 February, 09:12
Its comforting to know im not the only one shedding tears for all, send love to all involved πŸ’―πŸ…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’‹β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’‹β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
26 February, 08:55
Right‼️ Because I feel their Patriotism, I hold the line, keep my head high, trust the plan, & try not to punch anyone talking πŸ’©about President Trump 😁

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 11:13
Tears of gratitude flow over here in the bayou as well! Namaste πŸ™πŸ½

Joanne Dangerfield @LiveFree
21 February, 02:24
sending my heart

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
20 February, 09:53
❀️❀️❀️