Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
24 February, 10:46
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
24 February, 10:50
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 February, 08:48
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
20 February, 09:53
I cry alot, not because I'm sad, but because there are people, military, and friends that I dont know working behind the scenes that care so much about us and this country and all countries and all people safe and happy. Really no words can express the feelings and gratitude. Only Thank You

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
26 February, 09:12
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Its comforting to know im not the only one shedding tears for all, send love to all involved πŸ’―πŸ…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’‹β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’‹β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 09:18
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Hello sister empath.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 07:59
DAN THE MAN!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ŒπŸ‘Š

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
19 February, 08:08
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I'm Blushing 🀣🀣❀️

Joe Jay @joejay3000
14 February, 06:00
Thanks Dan but I didn't vote for a new social platform. And I didn't vote for Trump TV. I didn't even vote for Trump in 2024. I voted for Donald J. Trump to be PRESIDENT on November 3rd, 2020. My vote was stolen. I don't care about any consolation prizes. Get the job done, Dan.

Debra Oyler @americaisfree4
05 February, 10:56
thank you Dan!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈ

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 February, 04:33
When the oath was taken - it was not taken lightly. We are all here, every step. Sometimes we stumble but someone from the group picks us up. We are Patriot Nation. We are here for ALL and ALL for one!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 February, 08:20
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
AMEN TO THAT !!! WWG1WGA WW

Ewok Of Death @EwokOfDeath
04 February, 02:37
what app did he post this on?

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
05 February, 10:18
In response Ewok Of Death to his Publication
That is FB

Aga MAGA @Agam04
26 February, 09:51
In response Ewok Of Death to his Publication
I saw this post on twitter but it was at least 6 weeks ago.

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
04 February, 01:24
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ING?

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
04 February, 01:00
They are coming for us, too. Jailing our meme maker, calling us white supremicists, Nazis and terrorists and insinuating we should be in internment camps. We are still with you, POTUS and will gladly take the slings and arrows for YOU.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
04 February, 12:54
Not to deminish us. But when you think about it where the hell is there to go

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 12:48
#ILOVEYOU #ILoveTrump πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 12:48
βœ…πŸ’― πŸ™βœοΈ #Trump

Barbara Love @CaptLamp
04 February, 10:22
Not. Going. Anywhere! We're here. We're resiliant. We're strong in our faith and adament in our resolve.

Marcia Little @ThankQ_MarciaL
04 February, 10:07
The excitement is building, I feel like I'm vibrating!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
04 February, 10:07
I might be an orphan but cant go back to sleep! 😒

Barbara Love @CaptLamp
04 February, 10:24
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
You are not alone

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
04 February, 10:05
New platform is anonup!

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
03 February, 10:49
Hell Yeah!!!

Lion ess @Lioness
03 February, 10:08
Could the rumors joining with [EM] be true? Why he announced he's not posting on Twitt for awhile?