Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
21 February, 02:42
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
20 February, 12:01
Beautiful shot Ms.V! Love it!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
20 February, 11:25
where did U go to on tweatr?
setup my round 2 account having been suspended myself and was moving to get old connects in place and found Ur acct suspended :(

Chandra Cruikshank @WadinginPursuit
20 February, 10:53
great pic!!! It certainly tells a story!

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
20 February, 08:46
Very nice shot. I see the reflection :)

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
20 February, 08:29
That's awesome. Keep up the good fight! As you put love into those signs when people see them they recieve love back.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
20 February, 08:27
Really Cool Picture Veronica! I love the reflection! Thank you for keeping the True Spirit of Chicago alive!