Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Somedays, I just can't. It is SO different now. My heart breaks for so very many who are caught up in lies and deception. Please stop harassing eachother, We Need to wake others up with Love, Not Force. All the Hate on both sides crushes me. We are NOT the Judges here, We cannot Wake anyone Up by saying those who they support need to Be attacked or hanged. Imagine If You Were Wrong, Do You Think Anyone Could Change You Mind With Force or Demand? WE Must be the Brightest Force of Love in this World If We Wish Others to Listen At All. Please Re-evaluate How You Are "Awaking" others vs How You Are "Forcing" them deeper into their shelter of the lies. OPEN YOUR EYES NOW. THE TIME IS NOW. THINK LOVE. THINK GOD. ❤️🙏✝️ I Love You ALL So Very Much.
You Must Always evaluate how you can be Open To All, Instead of Doing Exactly what the Other Side is Doing.
07:14 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 April, 09:46
In response Truthsets Youfree to her Publication
Hallelujah! ❤️🙏✝️

❤️🤗😇🤗❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
13 April, 09:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
💙🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
13 April, 09:35
I'm always trying to wake people up 'with love'-but sometimes when one is in a debate, one must be able to fend off personal smears and extreme lies, and it's not always easy to be totally nice. To a liberal, just trying to reason with them is next to impossible. Everything is seen through the 'orange man bad' lens. And I'm not kidding- everything else is secondary. But, I'm still tyring every day.

13 April, 09:41
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Flip the lens. Remember all were deceived, and they do not know why they are so "impressionable" at this time. Just listen to them and they will show You how to reach them individually. Ask questions and then just wait for them to speak, they will tell You if You can hear it. ❤️🙏

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
20 February, 10:24
Wellsaid and I am with you. Arguing with the lions of the sheep (shills and hacks) does not bring our true message to the rest. Lead by attraction, not promotion is an AA saying, but very true for anyone trying to help orhers.

20 February, 10:26
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️🕊️ Much Love to You Always.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
20 February, 09:02
Absolutely. I don't hate others, just their actions. If we can't be there to support, we're no better than they are. In turn, it justs becomes a vicious cycle. It has to end.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
20 February, 09:01
❤️

anon anon @Qcolorado
20 February, 08:51
I'm all about building up. There are some who are awakening who still have much to learn. My "weapon" of choice is prayer because the Holy Spirit must do His work. That is really how WE had our eyes opened. Not by might, not by power, but by the Spirit says the Lord. HE is the revealer, the overcomer, the light in the darkness. We are His instruments.

20 February, 09:57
In response anon anon to her Publication
Amen. Love You so very much.❤️🙏✝️

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
20 February, 10:25
In response anon anon to her Publication
AMEN TO THIS!!! SO very true! If God if for us, then who can be against us? Walk by faith, not by light🙌🙏🇺🇸