Diana De Francesco @xladyd
My journey to Q has given me peace. Ive pretty much always been an anon my whole life. Always been a truth seeker. When I was young, I never fit in. Everyone worshipped celebrities and rappers and I couldnt. I deleted all social media many years ago because it felt evil. It felt wrong. I always felt that everywhere I went...it felt evil, I could see and feel evil energy...so i researched and researched. I found that celebrities/government/schools were evil but I couldnt figure out why it was so bad or so worldwide and why everyone is such a sheep. People often bullied me for no reason even though I was nice, quiet and kept to myself. I was always confused because I couldnt understand why others didnt see what I saw. I couldnt say anything ever since I was censored. Now I know about all the brainwashing, dominion voting, how CCP did a lot of damage, the playbook of the cabal, now we know all the human trafficking etc. So it has given me peace since now we finally know how deep it goes
01:21 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by xladyd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diana De Francesco, click on at the bottom under it