Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
15 February, 08:59
"Not to be shown to public" ....Ha! We Anons know what to do! It looks like he just received bad news on Presidents Day like maybe????🤔
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
And POTUS TRUMP SAID SO!!!

BOOYAHHH!!!!!🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Biden WILL be gone SQQN. 😉
‼️RESHARE FAR & WIDE

#Q #trusttheplan #QAnons #Qarmy #DigitalSoldiers #DigitalArmy #TheBestIsYetToCome #TrumpisPresident #bidencheated #bidenisfraud #TreasonousBiden #bidenistraitor #ChinaJoe #shadowpresident #MAGA #SAVEAMERICA #Freedom #Liberty #givemefreedom #AMERICANPATRIOT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
19 February, 06:27
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
OBVIOUSLY NOT GOING TO BE GONE SOON ENOUGH!!!
He just freed over 2k BLM monsters. He justs opened up Power to CHINA for power to our Grids...

When are YOU GUYS going to TRULY WAKE UP and realized WE are the ONLY ANSWER to the BIDEN CURE????

HE'S NOT THE PRESIDENT AND WE CAN HAVE HIM REMOVED!!!

BALLS UP PEOPLE...BALLS UP!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i KNOW he's not the real president. TRUMP is our POTUS and running things from MAR-A -LARGO. You don't need to be telling ME to wake up!!!!! Hello????
11:52 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
20 February, 05:22
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
I keep saying WAKE UP because I keep seeing folks say that TRUMP's Got This while all along....Biden's RUINING our Country's Health and Welfare DAILY by signing EO's that people naively claim are not REAL when they ARE!

20 February, 11:27
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
SMH!