Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
14 January, 01:04
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Cancelled Prime, asked for refund, but they said no... let them know my couple thousand a year will never be spent again and screw you to Bezos... We have a loud voice... our spending power!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 January, 09:58
The only reason i haven't cancelled is BF is deployed and thought it takes about a month, it's faster getting to him than USPS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
14 January, 09:06
Hi Lin Wood... how's that charity going? *coof coof. Just saying. What's the difference between a used car salesman and a lawyer? I don't know... what? https://youtu.be/zqHZWdFVy...
used cars - high prices - YouTub..

from the movie used cars (1980)

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
14 January, 09:28
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
A Judge is a lawyer who doesn't have to work for a living... Thanks American "Judicial" System. Confidence inspired...

Idaho USA @Idahousa
14 January, 09:04
already deleted my amazon account. dropped apple tv and bought roku, shut down my facebook, getting a new phone asap

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
14 January, 08:50
Never used them and never will. Those "patriots" still supporting all these companies that rape and traffick children with your support...are not patriots nor God fearing...but they will fear GOD. He is coming with a vengence and many of you will not be pleased to see him.

World Wide @worldwide
13 January, 10:07
🔥🔥🔥 trying to remember, who owns WAPO?

Wanda Woman @Itsmewanda2
13 January, 10:11
I also have made the commitment to not give Amazon a penny of my hard earned money! I keep telling myself that there was a way of buying things that I needed before the internet came along. Support local small businesses as much as possible!

Idaho USA @Idahousa
14 January, 09:05
In response Wanda Woman to her Publication
yep! been having fun actually researching our town and buying local. should have done this sooner

Smiley Rock @SmileyRock17
12 January, 10:14
🤖🤖💀Most goes to suppress our speech.🤔

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
14 January, 08:52
In response Smiley Rock to his Publication
Wrong...it goes to afford pedophiles access to buying children and your all are aiding and abetting.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 05:59
I cancelled and deleted my Amazon Prime account today. 👏👏

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Deborah Weems @Arielmarie
12 January, 11:43
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
i did the same yesterday

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
12 January, 05:57
Stop supporting ALL cabal companies...and there are a lot!
I work for one but I'm ready for a clean start anyhow and I trust God will see me through!
I want to know what freedom really feels like whan they are gone!