Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 February, 11:32
Looks like Dan started following Pitbull on Twitter recently...
Timber incoming??!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
19 February, 11:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
if he starts following Sia, im out !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
lol...well there is meaning behind PB, not so much Sia!
11:40 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
19 February, 11:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
we need a little timber right now...whether from the kennedys or Q or ANYONE

the animals are growing restless....

im a little worried

either people are gonna drop off from the movement or they will take matters into their own hands - both are bad

i always thought Q was partly a pacification op (among other things)
but i think patriots are getting pushed to the limit. pushing normies to the "precipice" is fine to open their eyes but patriots already know the truth. i think its starting to impact their lives with lost friends, jobs, etc. so sacrifice is getting harder

my mom and brother wont speak to me and basically called me nuts which is fine cuz i know it will work out longer term, but i think its harder for others. and then you have people who are pissed about the election

also, i think we are reaching the law of diminishing returns. moderate normies are seeing the light but to red pill anyone else is going to take the hammer dropping. low hanging fruit has be