Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Working on WeGo at the moment. It will be smooth soon.
12:15 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 January, 10:43
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
cant sign in, some box keeps popping up asking me "Download Welcome?" cant get past it, even if i click download box.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bit @Mango
19 January, 12:46
Thank YOu I know you're doing the best you can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 January, 12:35
some of frens are trying to get in here and havent yet received confirmation codes. advice?
thanks!
you are the best!

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
19 January, 12:23
Awesome loving the site so far just needs some love and tweeks

Okie Gal @Cmac29
19 January, 12:21
😄You know how we were verified on WeGo? Is that a possibility on this platform as well? Thank you for everything.

Georgia Millwood @YaYagama
19 January, 12:18
Good. I love Wego, it's my Go to :)

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
You're involved in so much! God Bless and thank you.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 January, 12:36
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
brought tears to my eyes