Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Novel CoronaVirus Industrial Complex Trifecta

MONEY - POWER - INFLUENCE

CABAL Controlled CDC + Fauci & Co Patented:

All proprietary rights to C-19, its detection plus all logistic, mechanic and measurement instruments...

...as an exploitable financial resource with 100% control of the cash flow generated from the preplanned socioeconomic biological weapon that built the COVID-19 perpetually self regenerating CASH EMPIRE.

MEANS + MOTIVE + MONETARY GAIN

(the CON that stole a presidency)

Who benefits the most?
08:41 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
19 February, 09:30
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Spot On and Perfect Timing.
Please Share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 February, 09:03
Utter EVIL
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Cloming soon, to a theater near us, let us pray:

12/21/17 Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption.

Allows the US Treasury Department to seize the assets of persons involved in serious human rights abuses or corruptions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
19 February, 08:58
Can you please point me to the link of the whole video?

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
19 February, 09:42
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
I actually found this accidently while looking for something else (on twitter @ alabama jaxx has a VERY interesting video of a scientist who with a few universities are suing the CDC because 1500 out of 1500 c-19 seemingly positive samples they were sent all tested negative on further better analysis & no one cam find an actual real sample of c-19 anywhere)... sorry for that tangent but thought you might be interested ...

I found this video by typing “its time to wake up and smell the coffee” on bitchute . com and I origionally saw it in the comments of the vid mentioned above - hope that helps :)