Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 06:19
Important. Gab accounts got hacked asking for Bitcoin. Be aware spread the word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot V.. @Lady_V
19 February, 06:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I was wondering about that. There were like 15 in a row from Epoch Times and Gateway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
19 February, 06:31
In response Patriot V.. to her Publication
epoch times should never be trusted, it's from a cult called Falun Gong in China.

Patriot V.. @Lady_V
will look into that. I had'nt heard that before. Thank you for the info.
06:36 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lady_V in this post can reply
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
19 February, 07:43
In response Patriot V.. to her Publication
That's because its not true. The Epoch times is one of the only newspapers that has been calling China out on their BS for quite some time. Franklin Hennessy is either uninformed or a CCP shill.

Patriot V.. @Lady_V
19 February, 07:57
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
thankfully I never take anyone at their word but i also enjoy looking into things im a nerd 😂😬