Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
24 February, 12:05
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
How many Trump supporters here have come across something randomly shouting out the letter T to them (not literally)

I'll start. Me 🖐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
24 February, 12:05
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
And...it was silver!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
19 February, 10:52

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
19 February, 09:20
Spot on decode.
Please Share.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
19 February, 07:36

michelle Q17 @GodsWayWins
19 February, 07:16
thank you this helps me understand so much more on the correlation that Q has made to Alice in Wonderland. But how is this so? Alice in Wonderland has been around for a long time. How is this lining up with what is happening now?!? Q says there are no coincidences .. I feel my brain getting hot.. lol. But seriously is it just a coincidence?

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
19 February, 06:23
Doesnt make sense. There is no honest vote.
Whats the point?
If they stole the election and we let them. There will never again be an honest election or a Republican voted in that isnt a chosen Rino.

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
19 February, 11:05
In response Cathy QDell to her Publication
NEVER give up. No Concession from DJT.
"People are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
19 February, 05:56
I love this! Thanks for digging and putting it together.