JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It feels like the [deep state] attempted a Mandela Effect of 2020 so that we're renaming things from last Spring but oh well, I'll play along. This is the list of [Governors] that knowingly sent covid +'s to high-risk elderly care facilities. That's murder.

Armor of God.
✔️[Cuomo]
✔️[Whitmer]
✔️[Newsom]
✔️[Wolf]
✔️[Murphy]
05:26 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
ice mtn @icemtn17
20 February, 12:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
They can scream that it's retribution all they want, but when we come for them, and it will be soon, it will be Justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
19 February, 11:47
Premeditated Mass Murder. No mercy for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
19 February, 11:32
❤️🙏

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
❤️🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Nana had the sword out this morning, recon I must have had it underneath my pillow all night. Had a really hard time getting it back in the sheathe today.
First time I have been pissed off in months.
I miss my grounding outside, miss my water, come on spring!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
19 February, 05:54
I hope these murderers of elederly woill pay for their crimes...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 February, 05:28
Good afternoon, friend! I'm ready for sleepy eyes to be opened to this very soon!