Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 May, 10:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Welcome Back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
19 January, 03:04
I think America's pissed level is much higher than that. j/s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
19 January, 02:55
Holding the line!!

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
19 January, 02:52
i notice the pissed level is inching up i wish mine were that low🤬

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 January, 02:33
Confused 🤷‍♀️

Tamie Kotowski @TamieKotowski
19 January, 02:31
looking for a vibe check...........

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 January, 02:06
Can you Explain to me why it's a dragon ... I'm not military savy

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 January, 02:53
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
James Pyrse researched an article written in the Theosophical Society magazine entitled "Lucifer", which gave insight into the word "America."

He says that the chief god of the Mayan Indians in Central America was Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan ("Plumed Serpent", "Feathered Serpent"). In Peru this god was called Amaru and the territory known as Amaruca.

Pyres states:

"Amaruca is literally translated 'Land of the Plumed Serpents' (p. 45) - (Variation: 'Land of the Great Plumed Serpents)."

He claims that the name of America was derived from Amaruca, instead of after the explorer Amerigo V

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 January, 02:58
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
"In the most prevalent versions of American history, the origin of the name America is attributed to the Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci (above image - notice the reptilian beneath Vespucci's feet, climbing a column representing America - just another 'coincidence', nothing to worry about).

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
19 January, 01:52
Corn pop ready!🤣

Alexandra Neve @Alex
19 January, 01:17
I SAID....JUMP!!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 January, 01:09
Have been keeping track of Sec Pompeo's tweets/time stamps/deltas all morning. As of right now, he's tweeted 23 times. PAIN.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
19 January, 01:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
He is on a roll today

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
19 January, 12:52
👊🙏

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 January, 12:18
good morning VK.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 January, 12:18
good morning VK.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 12:17
1221 TAKE IT AWAY!!

Chau VVu @Freedom4All
19 January, 12:03
Please pray for safety of all men and women in uniforms, especially for my nephew.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 12:01
One of my Grandpas who I never got to meet, was in the XVIII Airborne Corps. He was an 82nd Airborne Army Paratrooper. He survived WWII. Enlisted right after Pearl Harbor. I think 82nd and 101 fell under XVIII Airborne Corps in 1944. Really wish I could have met him.

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
19 January, 12:00
thay fits with the vibes

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
19 January, 11:59
your son?

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 January, 12:02
Deep Thoughts for this Red Panda... 👇

**You haven't followed me on this platform RP1**

Red Panda3 reporting for duty!!!

@time4U2know is RedPanda2 :)

Maybe I need to be RedPanda9???

AK_ Anon @Parakletos17
19 January, 11:55
woke up high energy, ready AF....🐸🇺🇸

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 January, 11:56
I don't have any .gifs on this platform *sadface*
BUT
Someone posted a really cool ship sailing into a Full Moon!
So....
I'll post that!
If I find a RED Panda I'll add that too!

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
19 January, 11:54
Feelin dangerous. Death From Above ✈

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 January, 11:50
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 Great my Friend 🥰

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 January, 11:48
🐸Hey VK!!!
Hope you have a great morning!
The Best is yet to come! 🍿🍿🍿

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
19 January, 11:39
Armored up. Let's do this!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
19 January, 11:38
I am feeling weary. I wish it wasn't so. But the truth is I am. Even so
I AM HOLDING THE LINE

Lois Lane @Desrev01
19 January, 11:35
Ready for Battle.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 January, 11:35
Zip-idy do-da! 👍

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 January, 11:34
let's do this, we're ready

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
19 January, 11:33
Thank hou for sharing. I miss our military posts from Twitter.