Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 03:03
If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Jimbo Kime @DoubleOh7
19 February, 06:47
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I would have whacked her and escaped to the USA !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
19 February, 06:52
In response Jimbo Kime to his Publication
Found out this was last year so I tried to remove it.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
19 February, 03:36
This is unacceptable! I don't care what date it happened! How about everyone tell them NO! Get Out!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
19 February, 03:28
this isnt recent. still disturbing though.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
19 February, 03:31
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Thanks for explaining that. I was off on a research. I try not to believe things when I first see them (question EVERYTHING), so I try to find out about it. Below, another posted a link about it. Yet, as you said, still. . .

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
19 February, 03:18
United Nations?!?!?!?!

Angela Garcia @Angel007
19 February, 03:16
😮

Cob Cob @Colob123
19 February, 03:18
In response Angela Garcia to her Publication
I have a friend in UTAH waiting for him to get back to me. I am not sure when this was taken but it was just shared on Telegram.

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
19 February, 03:21
In response Angela Garcia to her Publication
This happened in 2019 it was a conference
https://www.sltrib.com/new...
I live in Utah