Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 04:18
QFS. Xrp. Mr. Pool. Begin and done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
19 February, 04:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
XRP / ALGO / XLM all the way... No go with Bitcoin. Once the 3 Gorges Dam goes Bitcoin is done. I was reading earlier about how TON of Bitcoin mining machines are in Texas not working / offline which makes me believe again Texas's weather was a direct attack via HAARP .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gretchen Wagner @Whitewinechick
19 February, 10:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
my girlfriend wont soeak to me because i tried to warn for about BTC. her husband is a big investor and says i dont know what im talking about because if my conspiracies. umm ok.
Malaysia confiscated 1700+ btc machines yesterday too. https://gab.com/WhipLash34...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Sometimes people have to learn the hard way.
02:14 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Gretchen Wagner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
20 February, 01:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I made a list and boy I cant wait