Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 01:04
A very wise man said this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denni USA @DenniUSA
19 February, 01:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
100%!!! I have had to step back and stop trying to wake some. They will have to figure it out for themselves but when it happens, everything I told them will then make sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
I go to that point also, but I was trying to wake just friends/fam. No one wanted any of it except 1 friend for sure. It's a very trying thing. But you know what? Ghost has a Telegram account and could use back up on his posts there. Many there are asleep and you can comment on individ posts. It takes getting used to -- the format. You're welcome to come over. It's rather amazing! They often have questions for proof but often are very skeptical. So interesting.
02:02 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Denni USA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Denni USA @DenniUSA
19 February, 02:22
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I am on Telegram to follow George News. I will look Ghost up on there and follow. Thanks!🇺🇸

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 03:24
In response Denni USA to his Publication
Oh, good, you're welcome! It made it very real for me - this fight we are in. I gave up last year and stay really positive. I'm not angry at the oppressors either. But when Iread their questions, it hit me so hard. So clueless. Maybe I'll see ya on there! (My name there is similar but not identical.) Look for me!