Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 01:04
A very wise man said this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denni USA @DenniUSA
100%!!! I have had to step back and stop trying to wake some. They will have to figure it out for themselves but when it happens, everything I told them will then make sense.
01:51 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DenniUSA in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 02:02
In response Denni USA to his Publication
I go to that point also, but I was trying to wake just friends/fam. No one wanted any of it except 1 friend for sure. It's a very trying thing. But you know what? Ghost has a Telegram account and could use back up on his posts there. Many there are asleep and you can comment on individ posts. It takes getting used to -- the format. You're welcome to come over. It's rather amazing! They often have questions for proof but often are very skeptical. So interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denni USA @DenniUSA
19 February, 02:22
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I am on Telegram to follow George News. I will look Ghost up on there and follow. Thanks!🇺🇸