Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
HEY FRENS!
One of my followers has suffered some pretty bad damage during the last storm and they are desperate. They currently have no water. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again frens ❤️

https://gofund.me/4007a7db
01:51 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
20 February, 01:57
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
just donated. god bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
20 February, 02:17
In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication
ThanQ Fren, I will let him know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
20 February, 07:13
@jimbo0566 Just gave a small donation hope this helps ! 🕊🦋🌼

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
20 February, 02:17
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

olga sedlmaierová @zolla
19 February, 03:43
😞

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
19 February, 02:18
I have a small following, I wish I had the thousands I had on Twatter, But I will still share. We all need to Pray Together & support Patriots in this time and show the Evil Villans they cannot seperate us or break us. We are stronger together. God Bless you and everyone suffering. I truly understand We have been without for a week now both water and electric. No back up heat but a little propane burner but cannot find a place who has the gas or propane. Ky is experiencing some really bad outages, there is a lot of poverty here thanks to McConnell.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 February, 02:16
This is someone you know?
I donated to a desperate dog needs surgery, apparently was fake so now I am leary!
Just some wording on GFM post why I ask.
TY

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
19 February, 02:26
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
No, I don't know them personally, but just wanted to help get the word out is all. Seemed genuine to me though.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 01:57
I just donated. God Bless. ❤️🙏

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
20 February, 02:19
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication