You can hop a train in Los Angeles
& be in London in 15 minutes

We saw that tech in MEN IN BLACK INTERNATIONAL, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

This tech has been withheld from Humanity
by the deep state
It EXISTS
& will be released with #NESARAGESARA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by beladybug777 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 February, 01:24
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
It's amazing, isn't it, when you start to SEE it. How we've been tricked and fooled by the deep state!?!

Think of every SCI FI movie you've seen as a documentary because that is the truth! 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
19 February, 02:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
And look at what they have done to mankind. The sad thing is they want us dead, but eventually we couldn't produce, and what would had happen to blood supply and etc, they would be eating each other, and died out themselves, The earth would had eventually died out! I am so glad we had help in fixing our problem so far, I am sick of the whining about the things going on and stupid were told not to take the shot(s), I guess the weeds r being weeded out aren't they, sad to say and it hearts my heart!