Just Me... @Tnsfno20
ONCE AGAIN, we are being reminded that the most valuable linemen are not in the NFL. They are the ones that climb up poles and crawl into lift baskets in the harsh elements and frigid temperatures to maintain and restore our lifestyles. God Bless all the blue collar workers who go to great heights to provide comfort for the rest of us. Much respect to my former lineman crews. 💕
12:54 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
22 February, 06:43
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Great Heights....Nice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
19 February, 04:16
Love this post. We've been saved after 2 hurricanes by these guys. They are heroes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
19 February, 02:56
I've been a lineman for almost 15 yrs now, was just in Texas after the hurricane for 23 days, thank you for this post

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
19 February, 04:20
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
After 80 hours with NO power or water, seeing the lights flicker back on, I immediately thanked God for his protection over y'all and for all that y'all do. Having worked at DOE in 500kV power substations and coal fired plants I know first hand what it's like. Much respect to you. 🇺🇸

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
19 February, 01:42
i have hooked a few poles in my day. thank god, i never had to do it in these elements!

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
19 February, 01:29
ESSENTIAL WORKER! No 4yr. college degree...

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
19 February, 02:36
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Absolutely!

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
19 February, 01:24
And this my friends is where I support hazard pay!!!!