1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
16 REAL REASONS WHY MUAMMAR GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.
8. In Gaddafi’s Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the
12:34 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 August, 12:47
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
there was only 1 it was dropping us $$$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 January, 10:51
Here's more pain for those that watched him being beaten down in the streets before he died...they showed it all over the news.

Now...remember that total look of shock and astonishment on his face like he was so bewildered this was happening when they started beating him and his head was bleeding?
When you were a beloved leader who shared wealth and prosperity with your people for over a generation...you would be stunned beyond belief when they started to beat you to death after decades of doing this. He was in utter disbelief...while they were beating him to death...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
27 February, 09:56
That is why Trump dealt with antifa the way he did. they wanted Trump to take the bait and go after antifa. the news would turn on the camera and say that Trump is going after Americans and stupid people would believe it. we suffer do to ignorance by ourselves or from those around us. so we should not act like victim only kids and those truly deceived are victims.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
27 February, 09:48
This was one of those things i was so upset against and I watched the same Trump haters back then cheered when Obama destroyed Libya. These people who only watch sports and news clips then decided Gaddafi was bad turned the country into Hell. The reason why Things were free in Lybia is not a government thing but a resource them. The oil and Gold belongs to the people its their land Gaddafi just managed it. So this was not a government handout further why they decided to attack Libya is the same reason they went after Trump. Gaddafi decided that he has had enough of Africa borrowing from the World Bank. So he made a plan with African leaders to create a currency backed by his Gold .Got them all in one place and started the negotiations . Obama Hilary and the rest said publicly they can't allow him to do this. This was when they brought in isis posing as freedom fighters ( just like antifa) and when Gaddafi attack them. CNN/ Fox News said he was killing his own people.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
27 February, 09:29
God SAW everything & every conspirator & guilty person will be PUNISHED. "Your wickedness will PUNISH you, declares the LORD, the LORD ALMIGHTY." Jeremiah 2:19 💙

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 February, 09:06
well yeah, but, could the Government also take all of that away if they wanted?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 January, 10:56
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
It had been going on for a generation! What kind of reply is that? That sounds like the nightly news!

NO nation that ever intended to take everything from its people, would first supply them with all they'd ever need beforehand! Not once...prove me wrong.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 February, 04:16
thank you for sharing!

Marilyn Littleton @Mally53
27 February, 03:41
where are the other 8. ?

28 February, 04:01
In response Marilyn Littleton to her Publication

28 February, 04:01
In response Marilyn Littleton to her Publication

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 February, 03:18
excellent post. all in one spot. and now we know he wasnt the monster they wanted us to believe he was

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
27 February, 02:22
I didn't know any of that! :( I never looked into it

27 February, 02:59
In response larry mcintire to his Publication
I kinda gotta share...our job to make sure all are infomed. Look to other countries too! Like....The loudest have the most to loose! Oh and bonus Chrissy is a lady soy boy!

Angel of the North @IT50US
27 February, 12:17
Thank you for posting this. I remember how horrified I was when I learned of what Killary had done to this man and how that evil thing laughed when he was murdered. I had read about all of the things he had done for Libya and watched the videos of how his people loved him. The fake news led us to believe the opposite...I am glad the truth is coming out.

27 February, 01:17
In response Angel of the North to her Publication
My Pleasure!! I had so much research on Twit & lost all the threads! Hillary was...evil!

21 February, 10:37
Complete list~ my apologies!! 😝

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
21 February, 03:57
Do you have a link? Thanks

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
21 February, 09:47
I love this! Where is the rest though?

21 February, 10:30
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
crap my bust...I didnt know it didnt post 😝😝 Fuck stick!

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
21 February, 08:53
This is excellent, Sis!

21 February, 09:43
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
Thanks Sis! Just out here doing my own thang! 🙌🏻❤️🇺🇸

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 February, 07:28
et oui 🙄qui parle de la Lybie maintenant ?la blague