Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My article urging you to have confidence in calling out a lie triggered a lot of heartfelt responses. It is now up on my own website. We have been told we must submit to authority and agree with absurdity for our own welfare. Resist these abuses by tyrants. https://www.martingeddes.c...
12:28 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Francisca Rod @Frannie
19 February, 05:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Wow i really enjoyed this!!! Thank You, i shared on my facebook with all south Texans which i normally get no likes from but hey i keep sharing!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
19 February, 04:41
flow with the life you want - that is all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
19 February, 02:44
Brilliant article and the summary absolutely nails it!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
19 February, 01:34
Are you lying 😏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 February, 12:58
Great GREAT article!!

"This is the asymmetry: you can know something is a lie without knowing what is true" (you have a great definition of discernment🙏).

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 February, 12:43
Martin, You and I have dealt in depth with these sick Cluster B personality disorders. These people live a lie, only know how to lie and have sold their souls to the devil.

What do you think will happen with/to these souls after this MASS awakening based on "TRUTH"? Will they finally stand out like a Sore Thumb? Will they finally LOSE in courts and Life? 🤷‍♀️Curious to read your prediction! 🙏❤️
GOD WINS!
TRUTH WINS! Always.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 12:32
THANK YOU Martin for all of your hard work on behalf of us Patriots...it's so appreciated!🙌💗