Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 February, 09:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
now use it to introduce us to the Aliens we will be meeting so the masses won't freak the hell out.
Then blow all this shit up because you Know it will end up in the wrong hands & we already know how that works out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 February, 09:47
the animals are real, the people are fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
19 February, 07:50
Its DEFINITELY❌ "7D",
so a fraud,
an intentional counterfeit to impress...
There's a plea to subscribe @ the end:
"give us your info + your cc #".

PT Barnum studied the human psyche':
"GIVE the public WHAT they want (fantasy?)
+ they'll turn out EVERY time."

Abe Lincoln broke people OUT into GROUPS:
"You can fool SOME of the people ALL of the TIME,
but ❌ALL of 'em ALL of the time.

THE BRAIN is a sack of salt water, proteins + Divine RUACH or breath spirit. It's EASILY tricked, misused, damaged. RESPECT its fragility as well as its being "on loan" from the Creator capacity
to appreciate + manipulate aspects of this phenomenal world while we are here.
I dearly❤️ the portrayal of the "Evil One" in "Time Bandits",
his grousing wrt the wastefulness of a Creator making "40 species of parrots + nipples on men!"

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
19 February, 04:04
So what's up with the glitchy Bidan masks? Where are the Velociraptors coming down his chimney? This movie sucks. I'm going to watch some Tom & Jerry cartoons.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 February, 01:17
Very dangerous tech in the wrong hands. aWe will depend on spiritual discernment to be able to tell what is real or what is false.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 February, 04:22
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
yes that is exactky what i was thinking. also the fact that they are adding more fake 💩 intonour fake reality.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
19 February, 12:48
1. The human consciousness programming has outpaced the human ability to recognize the consequence. Thanks to technology used for nefarious purposes.
2. This is how I see it.
3. By enticing humans to interact with holograms, the electric output from our bodies focused, (with emotional gain of function), on the experience, it generates or supports the fabric building of a false reality.
4. The dopamine feedback encourages us keep on receiving another hit.
the human body needs homeostasis. Too much of anything out of balance internally will lead to disastrous results.
5. What reality does it keep all internal feedback systems within us balanced.
6 .How does it do that?
7. Real life consequences. In reality a polar bear and a human would not exist within 100 ft of each other...because....reality. The human would not exist.
8. Reality, you would be runnign and afraid for your life. For real.
9. What does the experience of reality do? It teaches us. You learn respect.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
19 February, 12:54
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
10. Respecting the balanced boundries of nature in this case. But it applies to every aspect of our life. It creates our reality because our focus and our biology are constantly learning and creating reality based on those lessons.
11. If we are enticed enough to shift our consiousness focus to that which is not real, I see a few things happening.
12. Without repercussion, the combination of dopamine addiction from instantly getting what you think you want, coupled with the intense emotional energy, peoples mental and physical health will reapidly start to deteriorate. The body still is living in reality and the biophysical side effects within will constatly be at odds.
13. The consiousness that is gathered and pocused by more people doing this may actually cause our reality to cease to exist, as these alien frequencies we are generating could hit a tipping point to where reality no longer exists.
13. Hence we are no longer humans and the entire world as we know it ceases to exist.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 February, 12:34
I wonder how that works. It looks like augmented reality. I bet the people can't see the animals around them unless they look at a tv screen.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 12:31
Cool! But, Just about anyway to deceive now exists? Demonic magic?

Having Fits @HavingFits
19 February, 12:33
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Holigrams I think and cgi.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 01:16
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
actually all Magic's demonic I don't know why I said it twice!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
19 February, 12:29
This might be the coolest thing ever

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 02:11
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Not in the wrong hands it isn't.

Karen Gollins @Frisco
19 February, 12:27
super cool

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 February, 04:24
In response Karen Gollins to her Publication
i think we got it Karen . 5 times. 😂🤣😂jk.

Karen Gollins @Frisco
super cool

Karen Gollins @Frisco
super cool

Karen Gollins @Frisco
super cool

Karen Gollins @Frisco
super cool