Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
19 February, 12:20
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Never believed that lie. Flesh and bones minus the water, doesn't contain that much energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
19 February, 12:11
I have read that is several different sources over the years. But it is still odd that the united states gets the most of its supplies from other countries.. so many things need to be revealed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
19 February, 12:10
It's quite amazing if you do the math of volumes, just in gas, that are used verses what [they] say is available crude globally. My logic tells me it's all a big lie.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
19 February, 12:07
Ive always thought oil was a byproduct of the earths core being molten. I never believed it was because of rotting dinosaur carcasses

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 February, 11:45
ohhh the BANKSTERS are being EXPOSED to the LIGHT!

yesssss

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 February, 11:42
I wouldn't be surprised at all.